Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friends, Co-workers & Clients= the best mix

If you didn't already see this session you should look at it again.... They are so awesome.

The Allen Family.
I LOVE KAT. I LOVE ANTONY. I LOVE KAHLIL. I LOVE JOVIE. I even love JAZZ. the cat.
Yep. they are all amazing. they are all adorable. yes, antony too. ;)
I have been friends with Kat for a LONG time. She is one of the first people that I met when I first moved to Saint George a few years ago. I worked at kiddie kandids and she brought kahlil in for her pictures. Then I took jovies pictures. time goes by. now kat and I WORK TOGETHER!!!! and it's an amazing job. We work for an OBGYN in St. George. best job ever with amazing co-workers(especially kat)I am so lucky to have met them and to have them in my life on a regular basis. a lot of you may know kat and if you do you know how wonderful she is. good things good things good things..... that's all i have to say about the Allen family.... good things. :) Enjoy their pictures they are even cuter in person!


Click here if you can't see the slideshow. Trust me you want to see their pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment