Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love & Gratitude

In the last few months and even more in the last few weeks I have been thinking about gratitude. There is many things that I am grateful for and I want to remember later what I was grateful for now. I believe it is important to be positive, to be in control of your happiness. I love my life.

I love...
my husband
my family
my mom& dad
my friends
my business
going on dates
watching good movies
capturing moments of life
being behind the camera
photoshop
delicious food
art
clocks
light
feeling accomplished
knowing I am skilled
finding money
my wedding ring
the internet
pinterest
my cute apartment
curtains
traveling
weddings
being there when a baby is born
learning
 a comfy couch
picture frames
writing lists

There are too many things that I love and that I am grateful for. I want to start to notice them even more. You may start to see more and more personal things about me as I write these lists. Life is beautiful and I am so glad that I get to share it with my best friend.

this is my screen background this week! got it off pinterest.
  


1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for you!! And all your support, help and just pure awesomeness.
    - Jenni Fisher

    ReplyDelete