Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome to the World Aveyn

She is just may be one of the luckiest little girls in the world. Will and Cassidie finally made a baby! ...and they sure are good at it. She is probably one of the best behaved little babies that I have ever photographed. She let me pose he all over the place. This little one will be loved so much by her parents, family (especially her grandma that I had the pleasure to meet), and friends of the family. One of Cassidie's best friends is my co-worker and I heard all about her way before we ever met. It made it feel like I have know her for a long time. Such great people. I have no doubt they are making amazing parents to sweet Aveyn.
xoxo
debi rae


If you can't see these ridiculously cute pictures click here to see the entire session!

No comments:

Post a Comment