Monday, January 7, 2013

Meet Baby Ellie!

I wouldn't doubt it if you know Bill or Jailyn Wilkey. They happen to be social butterflies! Which is great since they are such amazing people. If you golf out at Sand Hollow Golf Resort than you have met him. If you don't, you should; it is a beautiful course. I only met Jailyn a couple of months ago at the OBGYN office that I work at (she was prego;) but I have heard amazing things about her for years. We have mutual friends and I have only ever heard about what a terrific person she is and how much fun they had with her and how lucky I would be to meet her.  Now that I have I agree. She will be one amazing Mom and Bill an wonderful Dad. They sure deserve their cute little Ellie. As you can see she is borderline a perfect little girl. thanks for letting me do your session. 
xoxo 
debi


if your browser doesn't let you see the slide show see them here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment