Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Tauvalaau Clan.

I feel so lucky to have amazing clients that refer me to all their friends and family. I feel so blessed to meet amazing families like the Tauvalaau/ Salanoa Family. They are such great people. They braved the cold to come out and take some family pictures. It had been awhile since they had some taken and I know Dora had been waiting a long time to do this session with me. If you know TJ & Dora I am sure you know how sweet, kind, and generous they are. I was in the went to the same church as them a few years ago and I still remember the first few weeks Dora was one of the few people I actually met. It has been a blessing to know them. 
thanks for letting me capture these memories!
xoxo
debi rae


click here if you don't see the images :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment