Thursday, December 20, 2012

Family Full of Great people!

I met Jill in 2009 when I first moved to St.George. We worked together at Standard Optical. She was the most helpful, sweet, and kindest person. She helped me with everything and made me fill at home immediately. I got to hear all the wonderful stories about how her and Greg got Bailey and their story together. I was so excited when I heard they were adding Ella to the mix and even more when I found out after years of trying she gets to experience having a baby of her own! Their family desires it more than anyone. I have been wanting to take her family pictures for years and I am so grateful that it finally happened.
Thanks again Jill,
xoxo
debi rae 



can't see what I am talking about? click here to see their adorable session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment